PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), the abbreviation for PTFE, (commonly known as "Plastic King, Sahara "), trademark teflon®, in China, due to the pronunciation, "teflon" This trademark is also known as "Teflon ".
Teflon "," "Tiefurong ", "Special Fu Long", "Teflon " And so on, are "teflon" transliteration. The product of this kind of material is generally referred to as "non-stick coating"; it is a synthetic polymer material that uses fluorine to replace all hydrogen atoms in polyethylene. This material is resistant to acid and alkali, resistant to a variety of organic solvents, almost insoluble in all solvents. At the same time, Teflon has the characteristics of high temperature, its friction coefficient is very low, so can be used for lubrication, but also become non-stick pot and water pipe inner layer of the ideal paint.
Previous: History Of The PTFE
Next: No Information
- History Of The PTFE
- Properties Of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Practical Technical Tips For Polytetrafluoroeth...
- Product Classification Of PTFE
- Application Field Of PTFE
- PTFE Main Features
- The Advantages Of Using PTFE
- The Use Performance Of PTFE
- What Is Carbon Fiber
- Composition And Structure Of Carbon Fiber