To get good quality carbon fiber, you need to pay attention to the technical points:
(1) To achieve high purification of raw silk, high strength, densification and clean surface is the first task to prepare high-performance carbon fiber. The carbon fiber system engineering needs to start with the polymerization monomer of the raw silk. The quality of raw silk not only determines the nature of carbon fiber, but also restricts its production cost. High quality pan precursor is the first prerequisite for manufacturing high-performance carbon fiber.
(2) The minimum impurity defect, which is the fundamental measure to improve the tensile strength of carbon fiber, is also a hot topic in the research of science and technology workers. In a sense, the process of improving strength is essentially the process of reducing and reducing defects.
(3) in the pre-oxidation process, to ensure homogenization of the premise, as far as possible to shorten the pre-oxidation time. This is a directional subject to reduce production costs.
(4) To study high-temperature technology and high-temperature equipment and related important components. The high-temperature carbonization temperature is generally 1300-1800 ℃, the graphitization is generally in 2,500-3,000 ℃. At such a high temperature operation, not only continuous operation, but also improve the service life of equipment, so the study of a new generation of high-temperature technology and high-temperature equipment is particularly important. such as in the inert gas protection, anaerobic state of microwave, plasma and induction heating technology.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Physical properties of carbon fiber
- Carbon fibers-chemical properties
- Preparation method of carbon fiber
- Production process of carbon fiber
- Development prospect of carbon fiber in foreign...
- The development prospect of carbon fiber in China
- Application field of carbon fiber
- Carbon Fiber Main Products
- What is glass fiber
- Main characteristics of glass fiber