Raw materials and their applications: glass fiber than organic fiber temperature high, not burning, corrosion resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, high tensile strength, good electrical insulation. But the sex is brittle, wear resistance is poor.
Used in the manufacture of reinforced plastics (see color map) or reinforced rubber, as a reinforcing material glass fiber has the following characteristics, these characteristics make the use of glass fiber is far more than other types of fiber, the development speed is also the characteristics listed as follows:
(1) High tensile strength, small elongation (3%).
(2) high elasticity coefficient, good rigidity.
(3) The elastic limit within the elongation of large and high tensile strength, so absorb impact energy.
(4) For inorganic fiber, with no flammability, good chemical resistance.
(5) Water absorption is small.
(6) Scale stability, heat resistance are good.
(7) Good processing, can be made into stocks, bundles, felt, weaving and other forms of products.
(8) transparent can penetrate light.
(9) with the resin and then the good surface treatment agent to complete the development.
Previous: No Information
Next: What is glass fiber
Related Industry Knowledge
- Physical properties of carbon fiber
- Carbon fibers-chemical properties
- Preparation method of carbon fiber
- Production process of carbon fiber
- Technical Essentials of carbon fiber
- Development prospect of carbon fiber in foreign...
- The development prospect of carbon fiber in China
- Application field of carbon fiber
- Carbon Fiber Main Products
- What is glass fiber