The world's carbon fiber production reached more than 40,000 tons a year, the world's major Japanese and American Germany and South Korea and other countries have mastered the core technology of carbon fiber production, and large-scale production.
At present, the global carbon fiber core technology is tightly controlled in the hands of a few developed countries. On the one hand, the United States and Japan led the developed countries have always maintained a strict technical blockade of China's carbon fiber industry; On the other hand, foreign carbon fiber industry leading enterprises began to enter the Chinese market, China's local carbon fiber companies have increased pressure. Although China has increased the carbon fiber industry guidance and support efforts, but in the larger technology gap, domestic carbon fiber breakthrough road is still bumpy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Physical properties of carbon fiber
- Carbon fibers-chemical properties
- Preparation method of carbon fiber
- Production process of carbon fiber
- Technical Essentials of carbon fiber
- The development prospect of carbon fiber in China
- Application field of carbon fiber
- Carbon Fiber Main Products
- What is glass fiber
- Main characteristics of glass fiber